Shipping Calculated at Checkout
ROSE BLACK TEA 80g
The tea that is not only pretty in color but will also pretty much lift up the mood.
This tea blends the best of both worlds together, as the delicate, young rose petals mixed in with the fullness of the black tea, creates a naturally sweet fragrant and aroma. The taste will reward you with a sweet and flowery flavor in your mouth as you drink it, which will earn it a permanent place in your cup. Rose Black Tea can improve digestion and overall health for the body.
County of Origin: Fujian, China
Storage Instructions: Dry and Cool Area
For every 1 tablespoon of Rose Black Tea, use 200ml of Hot Water
1. Boil Hot Water.
2. Put in 1-2 tablespoon of our Rose Black Tea
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength
4. Filter out tea leaves and enjoy!
1. Steep 200ml of Hot water with 1 Tablespoon of Rose Black Tea.
2. Steep tea for 10-25 minutes depending on desired strength. We brew for 25 minutes in store for maximum strength.
3. Filter out tea leaves and serve in a glass.
4. Add in desired sweetener. We recommend using white sugar or honey.
5. Pour 150ml of fresh milk. We use fresh a2m milk in store but you can use alternatives like Almond Milk, Soy Milk, Skimmed Milk or Oat Milk.
6. Stir well and add Ice. (If you have a shaker, shake everything together and serve)