Shipping & Returns
PEACH OOLONG TEA 80g
A perfect midday pick-me-up to refresh all your afternoon tea sessions.
A cup blended with strong peach fragrant and flavor that compliments the fruity but strong Oolong tea. This blend exhibits a rich woodsy flavour with notes of ripened peaches and a long honey finish. Reaching a dazzling light copper when fully brewed, this tea will entice you with its sweet, juicy, and floral notes. My advice is, take a moment to treat yourself with this stunning peach tea
County of Origin: Fujian, China
Storage Instructions: dry and cool area
For every 1 tablespoon of Rose Black Tea, use 200ml of Hot Water
1. Boil Hot Water.
2. Put in 1-2 tablespoon of our Rose Black Tea
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength
4. Filter out tea leaves and enjoy!
1. Steep 200ml of Hot water with 1 Tablespoon of Rose Black Tea.
2. Steep tea for 10-25 minutes depending on desired strength. We brew for 25 minutes in store for maximum strength.
3. Filter out tea leaves and serve in a glass.
4. Add in desired sweetener. We recommend using white sugar or honey.
5. Pour 150ml of fresh milk. We use fresh a2m milk in store but you can use alternatives like Almond Milk, Soy Milk, Skimmed Milk or Oat Milk.
6. Stir well and add Ice. (If you have a shaker, shake everything together and serve)