DIY Bubble Tea Home Package
Serving Size: 10
This is a Limited DIY Bubble Tea Home Package so you can enjoy making our bubble tea at the comfort of your own home!
Our package includes
1. Loose Leaf Teas 80g (the same one we use in store!) RRP for $14.95/bag.
2. Uncooked BOBA
3. Fructose (sweetener)
4. 10 Plastic Straws
This package can make 10 servings of Bubble Milk Tea with your choice of Tea!
Storage Instructions: Refrigerate and consumed within 2-3 days.
Ingredients：Tapioca Starch, Water, Sodium CMC, Caramel, Flavor, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate（Preservatives）
Made in Taiwan
Fructose & Loose Leaf Teas
Storage Instructions：dry and cool area
How to Cook Boba?
Recommended amount of Boba to use: Each Serving can serves 3-4 Glass.
1st Serving: Pour until Top of Name Box
2nd Serving: Pour until Bottom of Syrup and Topping Box.
3rd Serving: Until finish
Steps by Steps Instructions
BOBA: Water Ratio is 1:6. Each Serving above needs at least 1.4L of Water.
- Bring the water to boil, once the water is boiled, pour the Tapioca Pearls and 30g of White Sugar into the pot.
- Stir the bubbles gently, 2-3minutes until boba are floating.
- Turn the heat to medium heat and cook for 25 minutes stirring every 5-6minutes to avoid clumps.
- After 25 minutes, turn off the heat and let Boba sit for another 20 minutes with the lid on. This is so the Boba stays soft when you mix with the cold drink you make later on.
- After 20minutes, Strain and rinse the BOBA under cold water
- Mix with 50g of white sugar or depending on your preference of sweetener.
- Ready to serve
- Best to consume within 4 hours
Bubble Milk Tea
Serving Size: 1
1. Steep 1 Tablespoon of Tea with 200ml of 80 Degrees of Hot Water. (You can add another tbsp of Tea if you want a stronger tea flavour).
2. Steep for 10-25 minutes depending on desired strength. We recommend to steep Classic Blends for 10 minutes and Premium Blends for 25 minutes.
3. Filter out tea leaves and serve in a glass.
4. Add in fructose to desired sweetness. We recommend 35ml for full sweetness.
5. Pour 150ml of fresh milk. We use fresh a2m milk in store. Add 50ml of cream if you want a creamier texture in your drink. You can also use different brands of Fresh milk and lactose free alternatives such as Almond Milk, Soy Milk, Skimmed Milk or Oat Milk.
6. Stir well and add Ice and your cooked Boba.